Flatiron Massage offers Massage Therapist Treatments in the Flatiron District/NOMAD neighborhood of NYC
Massage Therapist Treatments in NYC
Flatiron Massage ⎪ Massage Therapy NYC — located in the Flatiron District/NOMAD neighborhood of Manhattan — specializes in massage therapist treatments to tend to people with pre-existing conditions, athletes, runners, and trainers. Massage therapist treatments provide outcome-based massage therapy and reflexology and are designed to best meet the needs of the client. Massage therapists adapt massage therapist treatments from several massage types.
Flatiron Massage provides six different types of massage therapist treatments in NYC.
Michael Hayes LMT is a massage therapist in New York City, and he works with clients to provide a thorough assessment and evaluation. He aims to set goals to help alleviate current pain and also discover underlying issues that may aggravate pre-existing conditions. Different types of massage therapist treatments can offer targeted treatment for specific problems that clients present.
- Swedish Massage focuses on most major muscle groups of the body and increases blood flow, offering full-body relaxation.
- Shiatsu practitioners apply pressure to points on the body, promoting the flow of vital energy (“chi”) throughout the body.
- Sports Massage is geared toward athletes, alleviating stiff joints, aches and pains, and sports injuries.
- Thai Foot Reflexology works to assist the body to return to equilibrium.
- Chi Nei Tsang is a massage technique done only on the organs in the stomach in order to get to the emotional causes of deep-rooted disease.
- Pre- and Post-Natal Massage relieves strained muscles and reduces swelling.
Health benefits of massage therapy
The potential health benefits of massage therapy are explored below
- Reduce stress. The soothing application of massage treatments will help you relax.
- Improve circulation. Massage therapy can loosen muscles, allowing increased blood flow throughout the body.
- Reduce pain. A licensed massage therapist can target problem areas, like your lower back or areas with stiffness.
- Improve flexibility. Loosening muscles can also help you improve your range of motion and movement.
- Improve sleep. After completing a massage therapy treatment session, you will leave relaxed, and you will be able to feel relaxed at night.
- Reduce fatigue. Because you will reduce your stress and pain, and get better sleep as a result, you will reduce your sense of fatigue.
NYC Massage Therapy Studio
Michael Hayes, LMT
1123 Broadway, Suite #910
New York, NY 10010
Telephone: (917) 553-7710
Flatiron Massage has received positive reviews on Yelp from clients in Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, and outside New York. Please visit our profile page on Yelp for massage therapist NYC.