What to expect from a Licensed Massage Therapist ?
What Does a Licensed Massage Therapist Do?
Licensed Massage Therapists help to relieve stress, fatigue, aches, pains, and stiffness by applying massage therapist treatments to targeted soft tissue areas of the body.
At Flatiron Massage, clients can expect a Licensed Massage Therapists to generally work with clients in a massage studio. This is what clients can look forward to :
- A Licensed Massage Therapist will conduct a thorough assessment / evaluation of the client ;
- A Licensed Massage Therapist will propose targeted treatment for specific problems that the client presents ;
- Since Flatiron Massage is dedicated to outcome-based massage, a Licensed Massage Therapist will consider a client’s health status and concerns ;
- A Licensed Massage Therapist will apply appropriate massage techniques to the targeted soft tissue areas of the body ; and
- A Licensed Massage Therapist will make recommendations and suggestions to clients on appropriate methods for self-care.